NEW WORLDS. NEW ADVENTURES.
The X‑Star Premium is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter, designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera, integrated with a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, can record crystal clear Ultra HD videos or take 12 MP photos. An intelligent flight control system and autopilot functions power the quadcopter. It stays safe with precision positioning via dual satellite navigation and our Starpoint Positioning System.
Breathtaking scenes deserve to be captured at a world-class quality. That’s why X‑Star Premium is equipped with a 4K Ultra HD camera that has 108 degree FOV. Take video at 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, or 720p240 and take 12mp photographs. View the world from above in wide-angle perspective, vivid color, and stunning clarity.
Prevent unwanted camera movements while in the air and easily capture stable, smooth video footage with the help of the 3-axis gimbal. The camera and gimbal are conveniently removable for replacements or future upgrades.
- Command sticks provide maximum grip and confidence for agile maneuvers.
- Function keys instantly capture the perfect moment or quickly activate aircraft flight-assist modes.
- Make informed decisions with the help of important flight information via the LCD display.
- Clamp your smartphone or tablet securely in place to enjoy the camera’s HD live view.
- The Starpoint Positioning System measures the aircraft’s altitude and optically tracks position. This lets X‑Star fly accurately, at low altitude, even when a GPS signal is unavailable.
- Dual GPS and GLONASS navigation ensure solid positioning even in low signal environments.
- Smart-Flight features like Follow, Orbit, or Waypoints allow you to focus on controlling the camera and capturing the most extraordinary scenes.
- Enable Beginner Mode to create a geo-fence that limits your aircraft’s range and aircraft speed.
- Adjust camera settings to capture videos or photos precisely how you want them to be.
- Configure your aircraft’s flight control settings to best suit your preferences.
- Smart Pre-flight Check: Ensure every aspect of your aircraft is safe and ready for flight by running a pre-flight check.
- Enjoy an HD live video feed from your 4K camera even when the X‑Star is a speck on the horizon.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
- Max. Take-off Weight: 3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Hover Precision Horizontal: ±6.5 ft; (±2 m); Vertical: ±3.2 ft (±1 m)
- Max. Yaw Rate: 150°/s
- Max. Inclination AngleGPS Mode: 20°; ATTI Mode: 30°
- Max. Ascent/Descent SpeedAscent: 13.4 mph (6 m/s); Descent: 6.7 mph (3 m/s)
- Max. Horizontal Speed: 35 mph (16 m/s)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 13.8" (352 mm)
- Propeller Size: 9.4" x 5.5"
- Video Link Frequency: 902 MHz~928 MHz
- Receiver Frequency: 5.727 GHz~5.8 GHz
- Flight Modes: GPS · ATTI · IOC
- Operating Environment Temperature: 32° F ~ 104° F (0° C ~ 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° F ~ 176° F (-20° C ~ 80° C)
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included): 3.13 lbs (1.42 kg)
- Operating Environment Temp.: 32° F~104° F (0° C~40° C)
- Still Photography Modes: 12 mp Single shot, Bursts, AEB, Bracketed frames, Time-lapse
- Video Recording Modes: 4K Ultra HD plus QHD, FHD, HD, and Superview settings
- Max Frame Rates: 4K 30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240
- Max Field of View: 108°
- Supported SD Card Types: Micro-SD, 4 GB - 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
- File Formats: FAT32/exFAT, Photo: JPG/DNG/JPG+DNG, Video: MOV/MP4
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Po Battery
- Capacity: 4900 mAh
- Battery Voltage Charging: 14.8 V
- Charging Environment Temperature: 50° F ~ 113° F (10° C ~ 45° C)
- Discharging Environment Temperature: -4° F ~ 140° F (-20° C ~ 60° C)
- Storage Temperature & HumidityTemp: 14° F ~ 113° F (-10° C ~ 45° C); Humidity: 5 ~ 70%
- Flight Time: Up to 25 minutes
- Operating Frequency (RF Receiver): 5.727 GHz ~ 5.8 GHz
- Video Link Frequency: 902 MHz ~ 928 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 32° F ~ 122° F (0° C ~ 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -3 mos: -4° F ~ 113° F (-20° C to 45° C) +3 mos: 71° F ~ 82° F (22° C to 28° C)
- Max Control and Video Transmission Distance: FCC: 1.2 miles (2000 m)
- Transmission Power: (EIRP)RF- FCC: 125 mW
- Operating Current/Voltage: 400 mA / 3.7 V (App disconnected) 1400 mA / 3.7 V (App connected)
- Battery: 6000 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Power Consumption: 5.2 W Weight (battery included)1.85 lbs (840 g)